Doctor Antonio González Utor
Embryologist specialized in Fertility.
- Area of Expertise (specialty): Clinical embryologist. Reproductive Biology. Oocyte Cryopreservation.
Clinical Areas of Special Interest:
- In Vitro Fertilization.
- Sperm capacitation.
- Sperm, oocytes and embryos Banks.
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis.
Languages: Spanish, English.
- Undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences from the School of Biology at the University of Sevilla (1981).
- Doctor of Biological Sciences from the School of Biology at the University of Sevilla (1989).
- Other Titles:
- “Specialist in Assisted Human Reproduction” granted by the Official College of Biologists (COB) and the Association for the Study of Biology in Reproduction (ASEBIR), March 13, 2003.
- “Senior Clinical Embryologist” Embryology Certification. European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology. April 4, 2008.
- ASEBIR Certification in “Human Reproduction. Clinical Embryologist” . December 2010 / RHA 059.
- Scientific and Teaching Activity:
- Member of the Spanish Fertility Society S.E.F.
- Collaboration with the popular science magazine RHA Profesional